Click the link below https://nagpuruniversity.ac.in/writereaddata/fckimagefile/B_Com%20IV%20Sem%20(Revised).pdf
Click the link below https://nagpuruniversity.ac.in/writereaddata/fckimagefile/TT%20MCom_IV%20Sem(CBCS%20).pdf
Mr. Ajay Acharya Awarded as…
Date:- 09.02.2022 Name : Dr.…
Prof Prerana Ratnaparkhi, Awarded Certificate of Patent Design from Controller General of Patent, Government of India
Date :- 06.05.2021 Name:- Prof…
The institution has a registered Alumni Association- “Alumni Association of C. P. & Berar Education Society’s College” with the Registration No.: Nagpur/0000252/2021. It has been functioning for many years as a supportive unit of the college. The college has illustrious alumni who are spread over different parts of our country. The Association has been playing a key role in keeping them all connected to their august alma mater. It has consistently taken efforts to implement various activities aiming to add to the overall development and reputation of the college. Meetings of the Executive body are regularly conducted. Current membership of the Alumni Association is 232. Dr. Madhuri Shrikant Datadkar is the President of the Alumni Association.
Alumni Benefits for Students:
- Personality Development Program
- Career and Counselling
- Industry-Institute Interaction
- Placement / Project Assistance for final year students
Objectives of the Alumni:
- To provide platform to strengthen relation among Alumni, Present Students and Faculty Members
- To Work in association the College for the benefit of Institute/students
- To encourage Alumni to stay associated and to serve as promoters for the Institute
- To foster communication and relationship among Alumni, Present Students and Faculty Members
- To encourage Alumni to contribute their time, talent, relations/contacts and financial support to Institute and students.
- To enable the successful Alumni to inspire the each and every budding student to achieve the best in their professional career
- To make efforts for cultural & educational development
- To provide job opportunities for the present & past students.
- To organize different social program & to orient the past students about the new trends in education.
Functions of Alumni:
- Register Alumni organization formally
- Ensure registration of all outgoing students in Alumni Association
- Extend all assistance and cooperation to the institute for growth and development of institute
- Perform collaborative activities leading towards the enhancement of skill and knowledge of the student in the institute
- Establish Alumni chapters.
- Maintain Alumni database
- Publicize chapter, its activities and the achievements through E-News letters
- Organize meeting and sessions at Alumni with current students 9.Maintain year wise Audit Reports
Non-financial Contribution expected from Alumni Association:
- Establishing Memorandum of Understanding between the Institution and Alumni Entrepreneurs
- Suggestion and Support to Training and Placement Cell
- Getting Feedback from the Alumni for improving the quality of education
- Support in conducting of industrial visits at their organization