Dr. Rekha Wadikhaye (HOD)
- Marathi Department was established from 1960
- Post Graduate courses started from 1980-81
- Advanced studies (M.Phil.) started in 1988-89
- D. Guidance Centre (Place for Higher Learning and Research) recognized by University in 2014-2015.
- Eminent personalities in the Literary and Cultural fields in Maharashtra have worked in our Department:
_ Principal Shri S.M. Pande – Eminent educationist in Vidarbha.
- V.S. Jog (H.O.D. and Principal) – Eminent writer and critic, Awardees’ of the prestigious Soviet Land Nehru Award for his research work in Marathi – Communism and Marathi Literature.
- Jagannath Naikwade – Popular story writer and nationalist thinker whose book in Marathi “Nationalism and Modern MarathiPoetry” was much appreciated in literary circles.
- Wabgaonkar and other lecturers have also contributed much in their respective fields of expertise
_ Dr.S.S. Meshram – treasurer of Marathi Pradhypak Parishad
– Dr Alka Indapawar – Specialization in Sant Sahitya
- At present Two members of the Deptt. are recognized Ph.D. guides.
- All members of the department are actively engaged as office bearers in many literary, social, cultural and educational organizations in the city from last many years
Name : Dr. Ajay D. Kulkarni
Dept. : Marathi
Education : M. A. , M. Phil., B. Ed. SET, Ph. D.
Email Id: email@example.com
Mobile No.: +91 9423403659
Member, Commerce language board of studies RTMNU Nagpur
1. Guest lecture by Shri Parag Joshi of Kalidas University on ‘Santavichar: Kalachi Garaj’ (Extension Activities)
2. Guest being felicitated at Grantha Dindi program (Extension Activities)
Guest lecture by Shri Parag Joshi of Kalidas University on ‘Santavichar: Kalachi Garaj’
Guest being felicitated at Grantha Dindi program
Teaching Marathi Language on Compute
Utility of Marathi in Akashwani
Kavi Katta students’ activity
Late Dr. Jagannathrao Naikwade Memorial Vidarbha Level Intercollegiate Elocution Competition 2019
Swa. Savarkar Smarak Samiti Nagpur. Conference Udghatan Photo