Dr. Nishant Arun Tipte
About : Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.Com, M.P Ed, M.Phil. , Ph.D., NET, Diploma In Sports Coaching in Handball from N.S.N.I.S Pataila
Contact details: email@example.com
Department establishment 1962
Objectives & Scope:
- To provide a platform to the students for their games talent through practice sessions and participation.
- To develop health related physical fitness of students through various Camps, Clinics, Workshops, Intra-class competitions and daily practice sessions.
- To provide all required sports facilities and infrastructure to all college students.
- To motivate students to participate in all kinds of activities related with sports.
- To develop and maintain sports infrastructure.
- To increase number of participation of students in sports.
- To train and motivate students to attain high level of sports participation.
Strength of Department
- Huge play ground of 2,58,540 sq.feet or 24021.90 sq. m. at Reshimbag
- 400 meter running track.
- Represented in the various games in National and International level.
- Students received the most important and highest rewards like Dadoji Konddeo and Chhatrapati Awards.
- Well equipped Gym for the students
Staff Members and Their Contribution
- L.R. Malviya – from 1966 to 1993
- B.G. Hedaoo – from 1993 to 1994
- M.B. Charhate – from 1994 to 2004
- M.V. Deodhar – from 2004 to 2010
- J.K. Mahajan(OFFi) – from 2010 to 2017
- N.A Tipte – from 21th of March 2017 onward
Department of Physical Education & Sports conduct various sports activities to promote sports among students.
- Every year on occasion of International Yoga Day a Yoga Demonstration and training Session is organized on 21st
- To mark National Sports Day on 29th Aug an Inter-Class Kabaddi Tournament is organized for students.
- To promote sports college organizes R.T.M Nagpur University Inter-Collegiate various tournaments every year.
- Students participate in various sports competitions regularly.
- Medical Checkup camp is organized every year.
- Physical Fitness Test is conducted every year.
- We organize annually the Sports meet for college students.
Department organizes Summer Coaching Camp every year.
Dadoji Konddev Award & Chhatrapati Awards
|Sr.No.||Name of Awardees||Award||Game|
|1||Mr. Sanjay Kane||Dadoji Konddeo||Athletics|
|2||Mr. Baba Deshmukh||Dadoji Konddeo||Handball|
|3||Miss. Charulata Naigaonkar||Chhatrapati||Athletics|
|4||Mr. Sunil Bhadange||Chhatrapati||Volleyball|
|5||Miss. Sangita Satpute||Chhatrapati||Athletics|
|6||Miss. Aparna Bhoyar||Chhatrapati||Athletics|
|7||Mr. Dinesh Sarve||Chhatrapati||Cycle Polo|
|8||Mr. L.R. Malviya||Chhatrapati||Organiser|
|9||Mr. Vithal Mahtpure||Chhatrapati||Cycle Polo|