Model G-20 Initiative Essay Competition
B. A. & B. COM – I SEMESTER WINTER EXAMINATION 2022
Circular Regarding Winter 2022 Examination
Inspire Journal Issue of 2022-23 Released
Dr. Milind A. Barhate (Principal) Department of Commerce awarded patent for an invention
The 96th All India Marathi Literary Conference concluded at Wardha
Department of Physical Education and Sports
Department establishment 1960
Sports and Games are essential components of human resource development, helping to market healthiness, comradeship and spirit of healthy competition which successively has a positive impact on holistic development of personality of the Youth who is potential source of energy, enthusiasm and inspiration for development, progress and prosperity of a Nation. C.P & Berar E. S College established its Department of Physical Education & Sports in 1960. The Department is particularly liable for the event of sports infrastructure, participation in sports at Inter-Collegiate level, fitness testing for students for excelling at National Sports Tournaments. Our aim is to provide a platform to the students for their games talent through practice sessions and participation Our emphasis is on Physical Literacy for our students for lifelong improvement in their quality of life. The Department provides access to state of art playfields and Gymnasiums in the campus.
Objectives & Scope:
The Department of Physical Education & Sports provide a platform to the students for their games talent through practice sessions and participation.Department helps to develop health related physical fitness of students through various Camps, Clinics, Workshops, Intra-class competitions and daily practice sessions.it provide all required sports facilities and infrastructure to all college students. Department motivates students to participate in all kinds of activities related to sports. Department strives to develop and maintain sports infrastructure. increase the participation of students in sports, train and motivate students to attain a high level of sports participation.
Strength of Department
C.P & Berar E.S College have a Huge playground of 24021.90 sq. m. at Reshimbag, A 400 meter running track.Many students frequently represented in the various games at National and International level. Students received the most important and highest rewards like Dadoji Konddeo and Chhatrapati Awards.C.P & Berar College have a Well equipped Gymnasium for the students
The Department of Physical Education & Sports conducts various sports activities to promote sports among students. We regularly conduct International Yoga Day, Seven days Online Yoga Training Workshop and National Sports Day to motivate students to participate in physical activities. To provide a platform to young players to show their talent, the Sports Department organizes R.T.M Nagpur University Inter-Collegiate tournament every year. Department conducts Handball officiating workshops with the sole aim of developing good officials for handball games. Annual Sports Meet was organized to find out hidden sports talent among college students. Our summer coaching camps are like boosters for aspiring sports players of college to improve their performance. Regular Medical checkup camp and physical fitness tests were conducted for college students.
- International Yoga Day on 21st June.
- National Sports Day on 29th Aug.
- Organization of R.T.M. Nagpur University Inter-Collegiate tournaments.
- Workshop on Handball officiating.
- 7 Days Yoga Training Workshop.
- Annual Sports Meet for college students.
- Annual Summer Coaching Camp.
- Medical Checkup Camp.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- International Yoga Day 21.06.2018
- Summer Coaching Camp 15 to 29 April 2019
- National Sports Day 29.08.2018
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krida Mahotsav 18th to 20th Sept 2018
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Kabaddi Women Tournament Organised 24th 26th September 2018
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Kabaddi Women Winner 2018
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Kabaddi Men Tournament Organised 03rd to 06th October 2018.
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Handball (Men) Tournament Organised 08th to 10th October 2018.
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Handball (Men) Winner 2018
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Gymnastics (Men) Winner 2018
- International Yoga Day 21.06.2019
- Two Days Referee Workshop on Handball Officiating 22nd& 23rd Sept 2019
- National Sports Day 29.08.2019
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Kabaddi Women Tournament Organised 24th & 25th November 2019
- RTM Nagpur University Inter Collegiate Handball (Men) Winner 2019
- Medical & Physical Examination 2019-20
- International Yoga Day 21.06.2021
- 75 Crore Surya Namaskar 01.01.2022
- 7 Days Yoga Training Workshop 17 to 23 Aug 2021
- Summer Coaching Camp 03 to 21 May 2022
- ICSSR Sponsored Two Days Multidisciplinary National Virtual Conference on 8th & 9th March 2022
- National Sports Day 29.08.2021
- One Day National Webinar on Exercice 25-09-2021
- International Yoga Day 21.06.2022
- RTM Nagpur University Kabaddi (M) Tournament Organised 03-11-2022
- RTM Nagpur University Kabaddi Men Third Place 07.11.2022
- RTM Nagpur University Handball (M) Tournament Organised 09-11-2022
- RTM Nagpur University Handball (M) Winner 11.11.2022.
- RTM Nagpur University Boxing Winner 11-12-2022
- RTM Nagpur University Wushu Winner 28-01-2023
- Medical & Physical Test 2022-23
Dr. Nishant Tipte
Director of Physical Education & Sports
B.Com, M.P Ed, M.Phil. , Ph.D., NET, Diploma In Sports Coaching in Handball from N.S.N.I.S Patiala (Panjab)