Model G-20 Initiative Essay Competition
from 18th April 2023 to 25th April 2023
Organised by the Ministry of Education Government of India
A Model G-20 initiative is to engage the students from all 50K+ degree colleges/universities/
technical Institutions in a dialogue and hence, provide exposure and insights into the nuances of multilateral discourse on global challenges and pressing policy issues of the current times. Under this initiative, the young students will be provided a unique opportunity to model the functioning and proceedings of G20 meetings.
Stage-1: Essay competition
Stage-2: Debate Competition at Zonal Level
Stage 3: Final Round (Elocution Competition) at National Level)
- Candidates pursuing any graduation or post graduation are eligible to apply (should have valid student ID card at the time of submission).
- One applicant can submit only one essay (multiple entries will lead to disqualification).
- Word limit : maximum 3000 characters.
- Last date : 25 April 2023
- Submission language : English
- Submission will be evaluated in 6 different zonal areas of the country i.e., Zone 1 (North), Zone 2 (East), Zone 3 (West), Zone 4 (South), Zone 5 (Central), Zone 6 (North East)