Prof Prerana Ratnaparkhi, Awarded Certificate of Patent Design from Controller General of Patent, Government of India
Women's Grievance Redressal Cell
Women’s Grievance Redressal Committee has been functioning in C. P. & Berar College for many years. This committee works to prevent any kind of exploitation of students or women employees. The committee organizes various programs to make the students aware of the rules and laws related to women’s safety. The college has created this committee to ensure that college women are not exploited in any way and they suffer.
Objectives of the Committee
- To make students aware of their own safety.
- To make students aware of safety rules.
- Redressal of grievances of women.
- Taking various measures at college level to prevent any kind of exploitation of women.
The composition of the committee is as follows
- Dr. Rekha Wadikhaye-Coordinator
- Dr. Alka Indapawar – Member
- Dr. Jaya Goltakar– Member
- Dr. Chandrahas Dikshit – Member
- Mrs.Nidhi Mulik – Member
- Dr.Vibha Kshirasagar – Member
Dr. Rekha Wadikhaye (HOD)
M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D., NET, LL.B.
Faculty profile →